Thursday, December 14, 2023

Its Dec 2023 - How am I now

 Hi ya to myself who is reading this next time.


This blog will only be for myself next time. 

It is kind of funny to read how I used to blog. 


It is sad, lonely, stupid, irritating and kind of funny feeling when reading.

It has been 7 years since my last blog, so just to summarize what happen in this 7 years.


- Work quit and work again

- Fall out of love (Dump my gambling boyfriend)

- Found some rebound (u know what I mean)

 - Got a new boyfriend (Current husband)

- Somehow manage to stay at new boyfriend house

- Got Married (Only my mother side of family invited to ROM)

- Now waiting for BTO (Tengah)


Hahaha, just realize that is 7 points for 7 whole years? It is not that simple but I guess this is how summary is.


I wanted to write again after 10 years and would love to see how much have changed. 

But I suspect not much, as I am just a girl. :) 

No comments: